Monday, October 18, 2004

this one's for you

I can't believe I finally made a blog. I hope you guys are happy. I don't have much time before class starts but I thought I'd make my first post. It's freakn cold here and it snowed this morning (didn't stick though). But there's nothing worse than riding your bike up a monster hill when you're tired, it's freezing and there's a strong Rexburg head wind. Not to mention the fact that you're riding towards school. Yeah, not very motivating. Besides that though all I've done today is eat and go to class. I skipped spinning class and stayed home and made pancakes today. I thought it would help cheer up the morning. It worked :)
I have no idea how to post pictures...if you'd like to let me know it would be great.

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 18, 01:48:00 PM MDT , Blogger Angela said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! You finally have a blog! I thought it would never happen. It's cool so far too! I like the pictures. Holy crap, someone has the worst gas in this lab and it has reeked for the past 15 minutes straight! UGHH! That sucks that it is so cold. It got kind of chilly here too, but it just snowed on the mountains. We found out that the backpacking club is going to CO this weekend to hike too, so I think we're going to go with them. Cool, huh? I'm glad you got to come up this weekend. It was really fun. . . post again soon.
ang

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home