Thursday, February 03, 2005

Well, this week I said good-bye to Angela and hello to Sam. I've been down in Utah since Sunday and I have a bit of catching up to do. I spent a lot of time with Angela, Fern and Angela's sisters just talking and running errands. We did some fun stuff too. I don't think it's really hit me that I'm not going to get to talk to Angela for a year and a half yet. I really wanted to talk to her today though. So I wrote her my first letter. I've been writing a missionary about every week since August of 2000 when Brian went out. Then before he came back Alex left and before he came back Sam left. I guess I got a break for the month of January, but here we go again for another year and a half. It's kind of nice though. I feel like it's a good Sunday activity.
Sam is staying at John, Ty and Joseph's apartment. I think he'll like it there. They're easy going guys. Well, chemistry homework is calling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home