Tuesday, January 03, 2006




So I decided spur of the moment to head down to AZ with Brian and Mary. I'm going to have to find a way back pretty soon, but at the decision making moment-it seemed like the better option. My whole fam went down to Zions National Park on Saturday morning and we went on a cool hike called angels landing. Then we saw the weeping rock and met back up with everyone and stayed the night at mary's grandmas house for new years eve. Then on Sunday it was time to drive back and I had the option of riding for 6.5 hours in an over packed car with my mom, my dad who was complalining about how the vacation I planned sucked, sterling (who is going through his "I want to cuddle with everyone" phase and a smelly little shitzu dog that we're pet sitting. We would all drive back home where the house was a mess and I had absolutely nothing to do. Or I could hop in the jeep with Brian and Mary and head some where warm where we were already making plans to g0 rock climbing and try out the kayaks. So that's how I ended up here with no phone charger, no change of clothes and no ride hope. woops...but I don't regret it.

1 Comments:

At Fri Jan 06, 07:51:00 PM MST , Blogger William Cobb said...

i look sexy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home