Sunday, December 10, 2006

priorities



to mary's dad. I don't mind at all that you read my blog. It's there for peoples entertainment. I'm glad you like it :) I get most of my cool pictures from work. The elk picture is actually a scam. These guys took a ton of pictures like this and worked their way all the way to the top. Yep, everyone believed them. They got awards for the worlds largest elk and everything. I'm not exactly sure what happened when they were caught but I hear the penalty was pretty bad. The bird and fox picture is real though. That was taken by one of the biologists at the office its a golen eagle. I love the crazy stories and pictures that come back to the office. It makes the job all worth it.

2 Comments:

At Mon Dec 11, 07:33:00 AM MST , Blogger tolman said...

some times i wonder if i know people like this

 
At Mon Dec 11, 02:37:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

oh tolman, you DO know people like this... :) love the post jo, glad my dad likies your blog better than mine!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home