Thursday, October 02, 2008

New Job in New Mexico


Here's a pic of where I'll be...or at least where I'll be close to. Well, I got a call while I was at Home Depot yesterday from a lady about a job...and lucky me got hired! So I'm going to New Mexico to be the token Biologist monitoring the building of the new border patrol fence. the best part about it is the pay. It lasts for 16 weeks and by the end of it I'll be debt free!! Wahoo! Oh and not to mention it's by a place called Hueco Tanks (pronounced wake-o) that is supposed to have some of the best climbing in the WORLD! I leave this weekend and start on Monday which makes things here a little hectic for the next few days. As usual, I'm up to my neck in projects around the house to keep me busy while I'm jobless. So I will be scrambling to get them done and get my stuff packed and find place to live. I think it's going to be really hot down there. The weather up here is absolutely perfect right now. I kind of wish I could stay another week or so. There's still a lot I wanted to get done. Well, I'm off to do what I can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home