Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Well, It's Wednesday again. The weeks seem to fly by and I have no idea what I do, but I don't do enough homework. My research paper for Stricklan is due next week and I still don't have all my sources. I know I write lots of little dumb details about my life on my blog but I figure those who want to read it can and those who don't can skip over it. So here it goes. I lost my whole case of mini discs last week. That includes over 30 hours of music mixes that I have spent forever putting together. I've searched my room, my backpack and the house. I have no idea where it is and I'm a little nervous because the school is having their lost and found sale today which I wont be able to get to because it starts at 12 and I'm in class from 12-5 today. Then I have class again from 7-10. Yeah, wednesdays suck. Oh, to top things off I was planning on going to the gym during my 2 hour break and I just got a mass e-mail saying that due to some maintenance work the gym will be closed from 4:45 to 7pm. Could they have better timing?
It rained tody, but despite that the weather feels pretty good. I'm so glad the wind wasn't blowing. I like fall because of the colors but at the same time I really wish it could either be warm and I could play outside or it would snow and I could snowboard.
I've decided to have a song of the day. Basically it's going to be the song that is stuck in my head when I post my blog. Today's song I don't know the name of (don't be suprised if this happens a lot) but it's by modest mouse and the chorus part goes "please bury me with it!"

3 Comments:

At Wed Oct 20, 01:08:00 PM MDT , Blogger Angela said...

Dude--
I am totally going to rock the fair share mug on campus. . .you little genius you! I have a question: the oatmeal-- is it those packets or just normal oats? I would have to second the idea that fall is awkward. I mean, when it's pretty, it's dog-on beautiful. . .but rainy and cold and no play? That makes for a long day. (man I'm good). I have been constant busy-- I had two tests today, but I'm pullin' through alright. I met with my teacher, set up a dentist apt. and paid off my 1300 bones for NZ. Sorry about the gym. . .that kind of stinks. I'm having trouble getting out there and doing anything, but tonight I'm supposed to hike the "Y" with Chris Clark. Hibbity-hoo. . .I hope he doesn't pull the moves. Check out me blog.
ang

 
At Wed Oct 20, 04:39:00 PM MDT , Blogger Fern said...

Hey Jo,
I don't know but you might want to enable anonymous comments.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. I'm glad you have one 'cause now I have even more ways to procrastinate. I too am a bad speller! Best of luck with the mini cd problem-o. I'm all about halloween plans but I don't think I can leave town, and I'm not up for anything where Ty and I have to vouch for you and angela in a $$ sort of way. You guys still owe the guy from last year! :)
I love that your blog is bran new and you already have lots of posts! keep up the good work!
Ferny

 
At Thu Oct 21, 09:12:00 PM MDT , Blogger Randy Row said...

Hey CarrieJo--- If you have all your music on your laptop it shouldn't be too hard to replace 6 minidiscs... it sucks, though. Go to epitonic.com and there is a TON of free music for your collection!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home