Thursday, December 23, 2004

This morning started with a trip to the YMCA. I'm really starting to form a bond with that place. I ran 3 miles, swam for a while and sat in the hot tub :) the rest of the day was spent at the mall with my brothers. Well, lets start with yesterday: I took my dad to work, then hung out with Bruce and his kids shopping for a cell phone for him and his wife. Then Sterling, Brian and I met Sterling's friends at the theatre and we saw Oceans 12. I liked it. Then we went to YMCA and swam, lifted, and ran on the treadmill. For the rest of that night I chatted with my mom. ok, so now to finish what I did today. I got to exchange some pants I got a while ago for some ones that fit and now I'm going to head over to Bruce and Sarka's for dinner. I guess I really don't get to much done in a day, but there's a lot of waiting and doing little odd jobs or like today-I forgot to mention-I went grocery shopping for the fam.

2 Comments:

At Fri Dec 24, 01:12:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

Dang jo- i have been SLACKING off on working out this week. AHH i hate it! then i read about you working out and think man i am such a slacker! i really am. but its so freakin cold outside so i have to drag my butt to the gym and i am lazy today. but hey i will get it together one of these days....oh but i ust heard on TV that working out and keeping yor body wieght/fat down makes you live longer. wow what a newsflash. i never thought that getting fat and letting your arteries clog could kill you...jeez people are so weird. anyhoo MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! its christmas eve!! have a good one!!!

 
At Sat Dec 25, 11:44:00 AM MST , Blogger Angela said...

I agree-- your blog made me feel fat. I'm glad that you're having fun though! How has Christmas been? Did your mom follow your list? :) It was fun to see pictures of Sterling. . . he's so much fun. Tell him "HI!!!!!" for me. Oh, and mention something about Butts. You're so awesome. Have a Great CHRISTMAS! ~ANG.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home