Friday, January 21, 2005

sorry it's been a while. I've been cramming for a test and writing a paper in the mean time. Thanks for the mitten opinions. I'm going boarding again today :) Yesterday in my horseback riding class a girl lost control of her horse and started screaming at the top of her lungs. She couldn't stop him so the teacher made us all stop and her horse did to. Then he snagged me and made me trade her horses. I was flattered but at the same time I was beginning to really like my horse. His name is chuck wagon and he has a really soft trot and breaks into a gallop pretty early. It makes it really nice to ride bareback. Now I'm on salmon river, who I've ridden before and used to really like, but after riding chuck wagon I'm not so stoked to switch back. I guess it will help me learn though.
I'm just starting to get into my study/workout/live on a schedule routine so hopefully next week I will feel more acomplished. Yeah, a late start I know
Well, I'm actually in my GIS class right now and shouldn't be on my blog so ~chao~

2 Comments:

At Fri Jan 21, 09:09:00 PM MST , Blogger Angela said...

Carrie- sometimes I wonder when your going to realize that you are TEN TIMES cooler than the average girl? Seriously. . . that doesn't come as a surprise to me at all. It's a bummer that being a rock star comes with a sacrifice (like saying adios to Chuck). I want to hang out so bad.

 
At Mon Jan 24, 01:14:00 PM MST , Blogger Fern said...

hey, thanks for the post! actually one of the things Kerin wasn't happy about was the fact that she didn't do anything "hard core" to break her arm. she just messed up. oh well! keep on blogging! I shouldn't really be on here either b/c i'm at work right now and i'm starvin!!!
FERN FERN FERN FERN FERN FERN FERN FERN FERN FERN FERN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home