Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Last weekend was a hoot. I stayed with Fern and Tyler and chilled with Randy for most of monday. I can't believe how much warmer it is in utah than here in idaho. Well, I think my hand is getting better because instead of just being numb it constantly has that tingling coming back to life feeling.
My roommates played a bunch of pranks on eachother while I was gone. I'm not really a prank kind of person. It makes me mad when people play them on me and I don't find it very entertaining to do to other people. I'm glad I wasn't here for it.
Ok, I need some opinions on mittens. Which color do you think I should get? For those of you who haven't seen my other snowboarding gear I'll post a pic. Also keep in mind that I'd like to get a new jacket soon. Probably a green, or brown one. And yes I know this is not a very deep or important question but I don't care.

4 Comments:

At Tue Jan 18, 07:54:00 PM MST , Blogger William Cobb said...

jo, i checked for comments like you asked. looks like there's none as of right now.
your welcome,
brian

 
At Wed Jan 19, 09:35:00 AM MST , Blogger Angela said...

Hey! The photo timeline was cool! I felt like I was there . . .it was kind of creepy to see Fern's bloody finger (flashback to brownie pan and knife inside fern's palm--eek)! Man, if I miss you guys this much in just a month, I'm going to miss you like CRAZY on the mish! I hope we can have another "hoot" next weekend. My opinion on the mittens: I like the burton's with the green on them. And then a green coat would look cool. What happened to the toaster mit? BTW, I'm not a prankster either-- I just don't think they're very funny. It's snowing outside! :)

 
At Thu Jan 20, 10:13:00 PM MST , Blogger Fern said...

I'm not really sure I like that picture of my thumb. If I had up all the parts of that tart that I ate...I hate about half of it! aghh! but it was GOOOOOD!
I hope your parents are doing ok. see you soon!!
skippidy doo
fern

 
At Fri Jan 21, 02:09:00 AM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

hey lady! love the pic on your blog, thats sweet. i am freakin in NEW ZEALAND right now. yeahoo!!! its awseom! we are climbing tomorrow, i will think of you!!! tell kori hi for me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home