Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I have a head cold. I hate it. It makes my eyes water and my nose run all the time and it's hard to sleep at night. Plus it makes my voice really low. Other than that I'm doing really well. I got a 93 on a test last night and my visiting teachers brought me chicken enchiladas for dinner. They're great. I haven't heard back from any jobs I've applied for, but I'm just going to keep looking casually and wait. Kori had an MRI on her leg yesterday and we found out she chipped a bone in her knee and broke her foot. She'll probably have to have surgery to get the piece of bone out. I think it sucks. All from a hard crash on the snowboard. Who'd of thought. Last Monday was Rachel and Kori's 20th birthday. We had the usual. Cake, balloons...some presents. It snowed yesterday. Just when I thought it was going to be spring. Oh well though. I think it will make it easier for me to leave. To be honest I'm excited to graduate but I'm not to enthused to leave Idaho. I've grown attached to it. After all I've lived here just as long as I lived in Hemet and I call Hemet my "home town". I can't wait to get a cool job though. The feeling of knowing I never have to work fast food again almost feels unreal. I think it'll feel a little more real when I actually land a job. Can I just say that I think moisturized tissues are soo worth it.

3 Comments:

At Wed Mar 16, 10:11:00 AM MST , Blogger Randy Row said...

enchiladas....mmmm. You are so lucky to be getting a cool job soon. I hope that panama one pans out, then I would have a good excuse to go down there! I think you CAN just say that moisturized tissues are soo worth it... like muscle tissues?

 
At Thu Mar 17, 12:10:00 PM MST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! I'm in San Diego AGAIN!
I sent angela's package yesterday, but I didn't get your e-mail in time, I'll send it over w/ dear elder today, so she'll get it, miss ya! I feel like we haven't seen each other in FOR EVER RER
FERN

 
At Fri Mar 18, 08:04:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

dude, i miss you jo- you need to email me once in a while and tell almsot home i want to live there this summer..how much is it?? keep on posting....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home