Friday, January 06, 2006

Well, I made it home...we called Sven who talked to John who gave us the number for some girls in their ward who we called...their car was full. But they just so happened to be eating lunch with some guys from BYU who were leaving on Wednesday. The same day Brian and Mary were leaving. Their whole back seat was empty...it was perfect. We drove 90-100 mph the whole way and made it in about 10 hours. We did run into quite a bit of traffic and construction. Anyways, back at the ranch my grandma is in the hospital again. I'm not going to pretend it's not bad. She's throwing up blood clots. Sick!! I'm slowly packing my stuff and that stupid dog we're watching pooped in the house again! I can't wait to leave. It smells like crap everywhere!! I'll be pulling out Saturday afternoon. I was going to leave today and caravan with Becky and Mary but my two cousins Beth and Yyvonne are comming to town and I haven' t seen Beth since I was a kid. So Saturday I'm going to hit up the Burg and pick up my bike, board and Kori, and drop off some of Becky's stuff. Then I'll head to Roberts with some really sketch directions and try to find my house and set up my room.
Mary and I went guitar shopping yesterday and we picked up 6 guitars (pictured in 2 posts ago's blog) and gig bags to go with them. Mary paid for and took hers already and I think the other 5 go to Becky, Brian, Kori, Sterling and Me. I've been playing mine all morning. Even though I don't really have the money to pay for it. Oh well such is life.

2 Comments:

At Fri Jan 06, 07:58:00 PM MST , Blogger William Cobb said...

Man that sounds crazy with Grandma. I may not get to say goodbye to her afterall. Saturday is our last day of training. I may not actually go into the field to work for a week (start with my week off). Looks like I'll have no trouble finding other Walkers to go on road trips with me.

 
At Sat Jan 07, 07:06:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

hey jo! cant wait for you to come up here!! i have your bike and board, so dont forget to stop by! we are going to have a ROCKIN semester!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home