Thursday, January 18, 2007

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriquez

"When I was 12, I went hunting wiht my father and we shot a bird. He was laying there and something struck me. Why do we call this fun to kill this creature who was as happy as I was when I woke up this morning." -Mary Lew

"One of my favorite clothing patterns is camouflage. Because when you're in the woods it makes you blend in. But when your're not it does just the opposite. It's like "hey, there's an a$$hole."" -Demetri Martin

3 Comments:

At Thu Jan 18, 01:06:00 PM MST , Blogger Fern said...

Love the last quote! because who doesn't have some weird story they can tell involving camo? So true, there is really no place in normal society for grown adults to be wearing camouflage clothes...I could say kids should stay away from it too, but I just know I'll end up buying Mack some camo pants or a sweatshirt eventually thus sticking my foot in my mouth.
Seriously, I had such a good time talking to you yesterday! Miss laughing like that together.
Fern

 
At Thu Jan 18, 02:53:00 PM MST , Blogger tolman said...

loved the commets there so true to life and our feelings for life

 
At Thu Jan 18, 10:18:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

haha good point with the quotes. i am love that they are coming from a fish and game employee...hahah i miss you jo- i never see you anymore. i didnt think that would ACTUALLY happen...come to my party this saturday night

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home