Saturday, January 06, 2007

It's been a little while and I don't really have much to say. Christmas was great, new year's was chill and kori and I are "remodeling" the basement where we live. We painted and are in the process of replacing the carpet with wood lamanent. A much longer and harder process than I had anticipated. Well I guess not harder, but it is just soo time consuming. I have to go back to work soon, but I'm not sure when I will go. My boss and Fish and Game would like me back Monday, or probably last monday, but I don't get to start counting hours till the 16th. So with the "home improvement" project and the no pay...I think I'll wait.

3 Comments:

At Sun Jan 07, 08:54:00 AM MST , Blogger tolman said...

good for you , call me im so confused now with the phones and lets make some meeting plans for tue.

 
At Sun Jan 07, 08:54:00 AM MST , Blogger M.climb said...

Jo I have come to the conclusion that you have a very cool and diversified job. You get to do some of the most unique things in your job. I am a bit jealous.

 
At Tue Jan 09, 07:52:00 PM MST , Blogger Fern said...

What sort of a job asks you to work without pay? Sounds like the remodeling is going smoothly. Sounds about time to sign you up for Trading Spaces! What color did you paint?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home