Friday, September 21, 2007

Things I learned today:

I'm not as far ahead on my bills as I thought I was

My bike tire is popped

Kona and Granite poop 4 times a day

The red chunky stuff in the fridge is not salsa

"light days" don't work over night (if you don't know what they are...don't ask)

It's already Friday

an oil change at USA costs $50

I smell bad today

and

being a supervisor just means you get in trouble for what everyone else does whether you know they are doing it or not AND whether you knew you were their supervisor or not.

3 Comments:

At Fri Sep 21, 10:43:00 PM MDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my heart goes out to you--ouch--what a terrible day! I feel your pain. I'm sorry you have had such a horrible no good rotten day! You might want to record it in your journal. It can make a person feel better to write it, and it's good for posterity to read it, because you are going to accomplish a lot in your life, and sometimes people think that successful, kind, thoughtful people never have any bad days. I hope that tomorrow will be much better day, and that you will have much happiness and fun.
You are the kind and thoughtful person who always wants to help others, and sometimes even really good and nice people have a series of rotten things happen.

When things get to this point you may want to pray to Heavenly Father and tell him that you need a reprieve, and that you cannot take any more of this kind of stuff. Tell him every detail. It works. Sometimes we can laugh at the stuff that happens --maybe a little later or the next day, which heps heals the pain. Just a thought to pass along.
Mom

 
At Mon Sep 24, 01:08:00 PM MDT , Blogger Kaylee said...

oh the things you learn! love it. and yes- think of the title- LIGHT days...not all nighters! hehe good luck jo. miss you

 
At Mon Sep 24, 01:09:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

whoa- i thought i was posting in MY account. apparently it was kaylee or something. someone else blogs on this comp! but its me, dont worry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home