Monday, October 25, 2004

its just another manic monday...

Well, this morning I woke up, got ready for school packed breakfast, lunch and was out of the house all while my roommate was in the shower. I think it would be a bummer to take that long in the morning. I would have to wake up an hour earlier everyday...ugg. Anyways, it was so cold this morning that my bike froze to the grass. Yeah, not encouraging. But so far it's been a good day. I love having my hair short again.
Yesterday we went to Heather's Aunt's house and she feed us dinner. I had Elk for the first time and with a little A1 sauce it was really good. Plus they had really good biscuits, fresh mashed potatoes and corn. Then we played pool and watched the Itallian Job. That's a good movie :)
Andy asked me on a date on Saturday but I couldn't go because he called at a little after 3 and I was already going to this party thing with Tiff and Heather. I almost felt bad but then I realized that he asked me out 3 hours in advance. How was I expected to not have any plans? Oh well though, it was a nice gesture.
As for Halloween...there's a big party/dance thing at the Delta Center. I think we should all seriously consider going. I want to go. It's down in Utah so Fern won't have to leave or buy tickets (front money) and I think it sounds like fun. Plus going down to Utah leaves me the opportunity of rock climbing during the day :)
Well, I better go...I have a mid term today for Bro. Stricklan's class...killer!

3 Comments:

At Mon Oct 25, 11:35:00 AM MDT , Blogger Fern said...

a party in Salt Lake sounds like just the thing. do you know how much it is? and time of day (night/evening/afternoon)? Plus we could hang out right our coustumes and get (mmmm) steamers right before the party!
Fernicus

 
At Mon Oct 25, 11:51:00 AM MDT , Blogger Angela said...

Josie--
Nice job on the short hair again. . .it looks hot. Sven and Mary are both here (they're right behind me watching me type). Call me today.
ang

 
At Mon Oct 25, 12:57:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

JO! i got a blogspot (also because of angela) but its kind of fun! i posted my first one today! read it! its ....marrychristmas.blogspot.com kay! call us man! i might come up there this weekend

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home