Saturday, October 23, 2004

Ok, here's a quick update on my week. Rick Udy came to town and we went to Taco Time for lunch. While we were there we decided to call Sean and he and Rachel met us down there. Rick paid for everything and even insisted that I get another taco or something for later saying that he knows how Angela aways bought tons of food and saved it for the next "3 weeks" and figured I'd like to do the same. So I did. That was the best lunch I'd had in a long time.
We've been winning our flag football tournament games. In our first one I caught an awesome pass in the in zone and scored a touchdown! Yeah but then I managed to drop the next 3 passes in a row and get 2 penalties in a row that cost us the ball. At least we won though. If we'd lost and got cut from tournament because of that I think I'd get jumped by our team in a dark alley. We have got the toughest group of girls I have ever seen for a team. I think we might actually win championship :)
I got really sick of my hair being long and Heather cut it last night. Here are some pic's! I love my hair short! I can't handle growing it out.
We also went to cotton tree in this morning for some breakfast. mmm...waffles :)
It's raining a lot today, so I don't know what's on the schedule. As far as Halloween goes I think we should have a party at Angela's grandma's cabin. Ok, gotta jet -jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home