Saturday, December 25, 2004

Hey hey! It's been bitter cold here with absolutely no snow and this morning when I woke up the temperatures were higher and there was snow everywhere :) We got a white christmas! Christmas was good. I've decided I like christmas with my family. It feels real and it's funny.
ok, to mary and angela who say my blog makes them feel fat: I'll have you know that I have eaten soooo much junk since I've been here that it doesn't even matter if I work out. We have about 4 different kinds of cheese and crackers that I have been constantly eating as well as cookies, pastries, brownies, fudge and white fudge covered oreos. On top of it all, I've managed to eat about 6 to 8 meals a day because I keep eating when I normally would and people keep cooking for me. Here's an exaple: I come down stairs and eat some cereal, toast and since we have fresh fruit I top it off with a pear or banana or something...ok, so I'm full. Then my mom feels the need to make me scrambled eggs with tons of cheese in it. I love scrambled eggs with tons of cheese, so I totally stuff myself with eggs dripping with grease. Then an hour or so later it's lunch time and I make myself a sandwich (who knows why because I'm not hungry yet) and about a half an hour later I'm out with my brothers who are hungry and we end up eating at the food court in the mall (and everyone knows that is never healthy food) Well, then we get home and I eat dinner by myself because no one else eats around 5:30, then at about a little after 7 dinner gets made and the family eats...and so do I! ugg!
ok, enough about food. I just want everyone to know that I got a beautiful sweater for christmas. It's an off white knitted sweater with pink sparkly snowflake things on it. I think I'm going to wear it to church tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At Sat Dec 25, 04:53:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

awww a beautiful sweater! thats cute- you iwll have to put a picture up on your blog of you all ready for sunday! heheh j/k thats cool! christmas with the fam IS fun- i'm glad you are enjoying it! (from what i have heard, you make it sound like your family is kind of dysfunctional sometimes! ahaha but isnt everyone's?) anyhoo yeah i eat about as much as you do- i have eatedn so much fast food since i got here its unbeleiveable!! i think i eat out like once a day at least! its really sick. i cant wait to start training for a marathon again! then maybe i will feel motivated to eat better! okay this is getting long! sorry- just wanted to say hi, and look what happened!

 
At Sat Dec 25, 11:21:00 PM MST , Blogger William Cobb said...

hi jo, merry christmas!
btw, have you seen my fudge candy? i thind somebody keep s eating it.
oh yeah, mom's cooking dinner again.
so anyways, i've finally put pics from christmas on my site. what do u think?

 
At Sun Dec 26, 11:02:00 AM MST , Blogger Angela said...

Hey Jo, merry christmas.
~ang.
PS: just kidding. . . Hope sabbeth is going well for you today and you got to chat with future father in law (ha ha-- I'm kidding. I hope you didn't actually).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home