Tuesday, January 25, 2005

So yesterday I was pretty much in the hart building ALL day long! Well, from noon until 11pm. I went and lifted weights at 12 and then decided to stay there and do my homework so there would be less distractions. I was wrong. I ran into a ton of people I know and it took me forever to finish my chapter. In the mean time I ate my dinner that I had packed in my bag (well I ate part of it) and then went to the spinning class. By the time that was out I saw another person I knew and we talked for a while. Then Kori showed up for work (yes she's a personal trainer at the gym). I hung out with her for a little bit and then her boyfriend showed up. I left, got dressed, ate the rest of my dinner and then saw Erin Grover in the hallway. She invited me to go to the rock climbing wall with her. So I did. Then on my way out I ran into my old friend Billy and we sat and talked about how it feels to be graduating for a while. Then I saw Kori again and we talked for another little while. By this time it was 11pm and I headed home. Then I talked to Sam till about 1am, slept till 7:45, ate some granola that I made (shout out to angelas recipe), put the same clothes on that I wore yesterday (my jeans and white thermal shirt incase anyone was wondering), and made it to my 8am class. I don't know why I feel like making an incredibly detailed list of what I've been doing, but I do.

2 Comments:

At Tue Jan 25, 02:51:00 PM MST , Blogger Fern said...

Wow what a great day! Thanks for calling me, I talked to my mom a little after you and told her about your calling. She said she's jealous. Really she did. She said she's gonna give you a call and chat about it. That other thin we talked about looks like a no go. They've got alot of stuff plus it looks like Kerin is moving back home because of her arm and other stuff. but it doesn't mean they can't be friends! wowser I sure said 'she' alot in this thing
fern

 
At Tue Jan 25, 06:41:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

well well well josie cobb, you are jsut so busy and popular! haha wow i LOVE reading your blog! i mean, i always have to read a few to catch up but i love heaaring about things back home!! it feels so far away here! but i LOVE it! and i am jealous of yuour boarding days....i get warm weather but you get targhee, so i guess we are even. well not really but you know, kind of....haha i miss you!! and kori has a boyfriend?? is he hot?? haha sorry this is getting email- like but i havent talked to you ForEVER! miss your face! :)
mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home