Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Well just so everyone knows, my pathetic attempt to eat right yesterday failed. And as a matter of fact I'm eating chocolate right now. I gave a power point presentation in class today. It was a group presentation so I wasn't nearly as nervous as I usually am. We did ok on presenting, but after hearing everyone elses and looking back over the requirements, I think we might fall a little short on points. We kind of took it in a different direction than what the teacher wanted. I finally mailed Angela's package today. I can't believe how stinkin late it is. And it's not even that I didn't think about it...because I did. I've thought about Angelas birthday everyday since the day she went into the MTC. Why I couldn't get a package/letter out on time who knows! Actually I've just been really stressed out with this whole Sam thing. It's been taking up a lot of my time. Not any more though. Yesterday I got a million things done that I have been needing to do for a long time. I feel very relieved.
It is soo cold here right now. It was only 1 degree farenhiet after the sun came up this morning. Who knows how cold it was last night. Our driveway melted and froze over and it literally looks like an ice skating rink. It is soo slippery! You have to ride really slow not only because you don't want to fall, but moslty because if you try to pedal the back tire spins out.
I can't wait for summer. I have no idea where it will take me, but that's part of it's appeal.

1 Comments:

At Wed Feb 16, 03:09:00 PM MST , Blogger Fern said...

oh my goodnes!I haven't even read the rest of your post yet, But I'm eating choclate right now too! NO JOKE!
FERN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home