Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday monday. Most of my mondays are the same...I sleep in and scramble to get my stuff done for the rest of the day. Then it's time for FHE and I end up running errands, taking a test or zoning out. It's overcast, cold and windy today. I really wasn't in the mood for a dreary day. I haven't been working out as much because of my cold and I seemed to have replaced the time I would spend doing that with watching movies. Ugg, why do I do stuff like that. I'm going to work out today though, dreary day, cold and all. I have about 33 days till I'm moving to California, or Arizona or somewhere warmer I can find a job and if it's by the beach I want to be "in shape". Ok, this weekend I went shopping for trucks and found a bunch of trucks that were really close to what I wanted, but nothing I fell in love with so I'm waiting. My ideal, incase you spot anything is a 96 Toyota Tacoma, ex cab, 4WD, 5-speed manual transmission, V6 engine, silver with big tires. All for under $10,000 at at place that will finance first time buyers. Sounds really picky I know, but it's what I want and I have a few dealers telling me it's possible and they're on the look out for it. In the mean time I check ebay and the bulletin at school.
wow, there's a Chinese girl sitting next to me and she's typing this huge e-mail in Chinese. It looks really cool. I don't think I've ever seen anyone use the foreign language fonts before.

2 Comments:

At Tue Mar 22, 03:12:00 AM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

hey jo girl- that truck is exactly what I want!! AHHH no wonder we are substitute best friends! howa re you! how is angela? how is the burg? i miss you write me
ps ebay is really good for cars- you'll find what you need :)

 
At Tue Mar 22, 01:25:00 PM MST , Blogger Fern said...

about the car...
whatever happened to your eco friendly dream car the hybrid? especially w/ gas prices the way they are a four wheel drive truck could get expensive if you know what I mean.
about ebay...
as someone who has already owned one car that ended up needing a TON of work, buying from a dealer w/ some sort of guarantee=not a bad idea.
alright I bet I sound preachy, but thats what friends are for...honesty. I got your back either way.
Fern
ps gas prices in ca right now a solid 2.40 or more. Thats in LA and San Diego.
pps there's a good chance we'll be in michigan over conference, I'll call you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home