Friday, March 25, 2005

Well, I heard back from 2 jobs who e-mailed me and said my application looked good and they were going to be calling sometime next week for phone interviews. I have to admit I'm a little nervous. What do they ask you in phone interviews. I hate answering those dumb questions like "what are your strenghts and weaknesses?" or "tell me about a time when you did something well at work" sheesh. I hope I get the job. They're both summer positions with room for extension. One is in Az and the other is right smack dab in the middle of San Diego.

4 Comments:

At Tue Mar 29, 06:52:00 PM MST , Blogger William Cobb said...

dude, is that a stud or what?

 
At Wed Mar 30, 11:13:00 AM MST , Blogger Fern said...

Jo! Have you talked to those people yet or what? Got a little package from Angela yesterday. Tyler found out that he can and will be walking (grad) in April. AND we will be in town this weekend...what do you think about that?! HA!
FERN

 
At Tue Apr 05, 05:36:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

hey josie!! just checking out your blog- nice pictures, love em, i miss you goodl uck on your jobs, emial me once or ever....

 
At Wed Apr 13, 02:50:00 PM MDT , Blogger Randy Row said...

hey nice job graduating! I'll be landing in NZ the 23rd (taking off the 21. I will literally put down my pen from the last final and get into the car to go to the airport. woah. I'm outta here! Carrie Jo got the sweet truck now, eh? Hopefully it works out better than the old Eagle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home