Saturday, March 11, 2006

the conformed

so, I am making my first post from my brand spankin new computer. That's right I got a lap top. The only bummer about internet is that I get wireless...from the neighbors and the signal strength is really weak. This means I get really slow internet if I get it at all. I'll have to talk to them on monday. The neigbor is Jim from work and since I live on Fish and Game property I'm supposed to be able to pic up on his internet.
It's still cold here. Just when I thought it was going to be spring it snowed again. I left Kona home alone all day yesterday when I went to work for the first time. Everything was fine when I got back which means I'll leave her from now on. Unless she wants to come (jumps in the truck as I'm leaving).

1 Comments:

At Sat Mar 11, 07:03:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

yay jo!! i am glad kona had a good first day home by herself...she is just growing right up isnt she! wowsers. skiing today was so amazing. it was a good workout, and amazing. i hope i see you soon kid! good luck with internet!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home