Monday, February 06, 2006

the conformed

I've decided to just stay in Roberts. First of all, I really don't want to move. It's freezing outside and I don't want to pack up all my stuff. Second, I've decided come summer, I'm either going to leave Kona in my truck (the back) when I'm at work or if she wants she can just stay at the house like other country dogs. I don't care that I have to drive anymore because in Idaho, you really do have to drive to get anywhere no matter where you live. I don't care about the gym anymore because I can't afford a memebership and I don't care about living alone because believe it or not I feel busy and even have a mental list of things I want to do when I get the time.
Kona is doing so well with training. She can sit, lay down, shake and we're working on roll over. She is starting to get interesting in chasing cars though :( But she also did and interesting thing today. We were on a walk and she acted all excited and looked out into this field. When I stepped out a bunch of birds took off and she chased them as they flew off. The part I thought was interesting was she waited to chase them until after they were in flight. I think that's a pretty good sign I could train her to be a birding dog. Anyways, enough about the dog.
I'll be having dinner at my house tomorrow (tuesday) night and every tuesday night for the next year or so. Everybody within a 50 mile radius that I know should be there. If you're not, it will hurt my feelings...so be prepared.

1 Comments:

At Mon Feb 06, 11:42:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

jo i will be there for dinner- do you want me to bring a salad or anything? and thanks for the long as post on my blog, but good info about hawaii. that would be a long time away from my friends huh? good thinking about the prayer thing. i always forget to do that. maybe thats why i keep ending up homeless...:) hahah see you tomorrow. i think i might go to IF tomorrow to get contacts so i wil call you, maybe we can do lunch or somthing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home