Thursday, January 26, 2006

the conformed

the conformed
Well this post is going to be quick. I'm in Moscow Idaho for my americorps training. I didn't realize it but I am now serving my country in the state wide version of the peacecorps. Yes I Jo am giving back to my country. Not to mention I'm getting a sweet stipend. We've been staying in a hotel and eating out every meal of every day. I feel like I'm going to explode and I'm really ready to go home. All we do all day long is sit in a conference room and talk about paper work, the history of americorps, and things like how to resolve conflicts, how to be a better person etc. It's a little much for me. But there's a hot tub and I'm getting paid. I have more to say but it will have to wait.

2 Comments:

At Thu Jan 26, 06:50:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

haha jo you crack me up. i love you. i cant wait til you come home! boarding in jackson on saturday- you game?

 
At Fri Jan 27, 03:29:00 PM MST , Blogger William Cobb said...

Hi Jo. Your job sounds important. Well, I am enjoying being lazy today. Really. As u know my phone is working now. I'm going to a concert tomorrow with Josh in Mesa or PHoenix. Later.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home