Friday, August 11, 2006

Well, I keep trying to post the rest of the pictures but they are not showing up. So since I am getting them all from brian's web page anyways I suggest you go to www.cobbman.com to see the rest. There are also pictures of the ward activity we went to where we got to ride on combines in a grain field. When we were young my dad used to always tell us farmers walked around with their thumbs in their armpits so that is why brian and I are posed that way in some of those pictures.
Oh and yesterday I got to ride in and drive an air boat all around the marshes by my house. It was pretty crazy. The only time I've really seen an air boat was on The Waterboy.

3 Comments:

At Fri Aug 11, 01:01:00 PM MDT , Blogger Angela said...

your pictures are sick! jo. . .congrats on the completion of a multi-pitch climb.

 
At Sun Aug 13, 10:28:00 AM MDT , Blogger Fern said...

I want pictures of the air boat! I think thsoe things are so neat, we should just drive those things around instead of cars :) Just use rivers ect. hmmm
fern

 
At Mon Aug 14, 11:31:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

hey jo!!! love the pics, glad your doing well. sorry i am not in computer areas much these days, but i miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home