Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I am in Portland Oregon. I'm headed to Seattle, then Spokane and eventually Moscow Idaho. I would like to add two new states to the "places I've been" list but since I don't get to leave the airport, I feel like it's a little deceiving. My journey began at 5:30 this morning when I left Idaho Falls to go to the AmeriCorps orientation. I originally was going to have like 4 hours to wait in the airport so I planned on figuring out my 1 hour presentation I have to give then. Unfortunately...I don't really have the time. Well, I guess I could do it right now. I don't really mind all the run around. After all, I'm on the clock but I was really hoping to get a free fligh out of it. Also, I've felt pretty sick all day. I only had 2 hours of sleep last night and if you know me well, that is NOT OK. That and they made me dump out my nalgene at the security check and I am thirsty. I know I should fill it up, but water never tastes the same from an airport drinking fountain. To top things off I'm having an "ugly" day. It always sucks when these happen when you're meeting new people.

2 Comments:

At Thu Jan 25, 01:20:00 PM MST , Blogger Rachel said...

JO!

I had no idea that you were going to Portland OR! That is right about where I am from! What did you think? I hope all went well. Give me a call when you can!

MWA!

 
At Fri Jan 26, 05:02:00 PM MST , Blogger tolman said...

man and i thought you day would have been good cause you got to see me oww well

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home