Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hopefully I'll get more pictures of my week up later. I feel like so much has gone on I can't even write about it. Here's a quick version: I went to Utah to see my family. Bruce, Sarka, Misha, AnnaMarie, Kristina, Stacy, Sterling, Brian, Mom, Dad, Kona, Danger and I were there. You could say it was a full house. I had a lot of fun. Things went really well. Then I went back to work on Monday and it was even worse than normal mondays. I had 152 emails to sort through. How long did it take? 0 hours because it didn't do it! I now have 164 emails in my in box and a few upset people. The reason for this is not procrastination or laziness, but I've been busy doing other things. Like planting over 1,000 shrubs with the Bureau of Reclamation in 40 mile an hour wind (my face is chapped) and thinking of clever ways to get out of spending the evening with a 40 year old who wants to do "dinner and a hot tub". Not to mention the fact that our computers went down for the entire afternoon on the only free day I had. So I went to watch Alex play soccer. It was fun except for the WIND. I'm not joking, the news said it was 30 - 40 mph!! That cuts through any windproof anything and I was freezing. My only hope was to cuddle with Kona but she was soo hyper (from being kenneled all day and then having soccer balls with people chasing and kicking them all over the place) that it was all I could do to get her to not strangle herself on her leash=no cuddling :(

2 Comments:

At Thu Apr 12, 01:01:00 PM MDT , Blogger William Cobb said...

Don't you just hate sifting through tons of emails? Well our niece looks cute - as usual ;)

Good luck with all those bitterbrush. Don't get bitter about having to plant them lol, wakka wakka!

 
At Sun Apr 15, 10:17:00 PM MDT , Blogger M.climb said...

I hope work is going well. When I get to Idaho I think that you should come out and play. It seems as though you have been really busy the last few times I have been up there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home