Friday, September 28, 2007

no pictures = boring post....but oh well

Yesterday was fun. I skipped work and we (Kori, Granite, Zip, and Kona) rode around the mountain on horses chasing cows. There were a few points that got pretty intense and I thought I was going to be decapitated or skewered, but I made it out with only minor injuries. Unfortunately we didn't get any of the cows down which means we may be up for round 2 shortly. Hopefully John will be able to get off work and help us. It's hard to herd with 2 people. Although we'd be just fine if our 3 mutts actually knew what they were doing. But I supposed I could change that if I trained them. I'm pretty sore today. Why don't they put padding on saddles?

Also, I finally found a bike for my mom :) I'm not putting a picture of it up yet because she hasn't seen it. I hope she likes it. I do.

3 Comments:

At Sun Sep 30, 04:13:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

yahoO!! you guys and your cow dogs. so crazy! missed you in moab this weekend!

 
At Sun Sep 30, 05:02:00 PM MDT , Blogger William Cobb said...

yahoo about herding cattle! i bet you didn't think you'd ever be doing that when we lived in Hemet! i think it's so cool!

 
At Mon Oct 01, 02:53:00 AM MDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you tell us about the Decapitated or Skewed ?

JustACaring
Mother

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home