Sunday, January 02, 2005

Church was canceled today because of the weather. I don't think I've ever had that happen before. It was a bummer because I really like being able to take the sacrament. I especially depend on it when I'm on 'vacation'. I like having the focus time. And I would have seen Sam at church. I guess looking on the bright side though I got to sleep in after talking to Fern till about 1:30am and I forgot to pack church clothes so it just made things a little easier. My mom has made me 2 skirts since I've been here so that part is ok, but I don't have any shoes or tops. Sam's here...I gotta go!

2 Comments:

At Thu Jan 06, 09:00:00 AM MST , Blogger Angela said...

C-JO!!!! How's the berg? CLasses? How was snowboarding yesterday? Give me a call sometime.

 
At Thu Jan 06, 12:47:00 PM MST , Blogger Angela said...

I left a comment earlier and it dissapeared. . .how odd. I was just wondering how classes are?! the berg? The roommies? Snowboarding? Sam? Hmmmm. . . I don't know what else, but I wish I was out there chillin' at Almost Hizz-ome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home