Saturday, February 19, 2005

Lazy Saturday...I didn't wake up till about 10 and then Sam came over for breakfast. We talked for a little bit and then he left with Joseph for Utah. He's going to be living in Springville for a while. Now I'm sitting here at 12:20 listening to Good Charlotte and wearing my teddy bear pajamas.
Well, for a little up date: Sam and I went to swing kids on Wednesday night. It was fun and pretty much the same as it was the first time I went in fall of 2000. Enough people there so you don't feel like a loser, but the floor was empty enough to swing dance and not hit people.
Thursday I slept through my first 2 classes and made a really lame attempt to study for my chem test. Then I went to my horseback riding class and we started pole bending. We traded horses for a while and it just made me appriciate Salmon River. He's such a good horse. He's really tall though. I have a hard time jumping on him bare back.
Friday was good. I skipped class to go to the hill early and sat on the bus for an hour before it left. It was a little discouraging. I could have gone to class and still made the bus. Oh well though :) It was a good day. We went over to this place called 'rock chuck' and went off this huge cliff thing. Some of the kids we were with were trying to pull tricks but I'm not gonna lie, it was a long drop off and it was all I could do to go off it straight. I went off twice and I just flapped my arms a lot as if I were falling unintentionally. It was fun though. Later that day I tried to pull a 180 off this little thing I thought was a bump and it ended up flipping me up onto a cat track that I smacked my head on. Once again I'm glad I ride with a helmet. It shook me up for a bit but I think it's good for me to fall every once in a while. I think it actually gives me more guts because I know I can fall hard and still be ok.
Oh, on the bus I did the dumbest thing! This girl gets on the bus with a pizza and I said I'd give her a dollar if Kori and I could have a piece. The only dollar I had was the one I had folded into a ring and was wearing on my finger. So I took it off and traded for the pizza. Seems pretty normal right? Well about 10 min. later I realize that my ctr ring (the $25 one that has music notes in the melody of the ctr song on it) is missing and say out loud "ah, where the heak is my ring?" Then Kori informs me that she noticed me take it off when I was trading that girl for pizza! What the heak I did with it I have no idea. I asked the girl if she had it, searched my pockets, everywhere I went on the bus and gave up :( no more ctr ring. I'm bummed, I loved that thing.
Last night after boarding we had chili and french bread (home made by rachel) and then I went and took my chem test, we all went hot tubbing and hung out for a while.
Today Kori and I are home by ourselves, don't have a car and are trying to think of something to do. I get bored easily, but sometimes I like days like this to catch up with myself.
It's been snowing pretty good here for a while. I like it.

1 Comments:

At Sun Feb 20, 10:25:00 PM MST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man that is just too bad about your ctr ring and skipping class and waiting an hour and falling on a catrack. I think I oughta buy a helmet too so I can ride hard. I'm getting better at taking risks and going off jumps. You're just hardcore like that. I miss you girl.

Jami

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home