Tuesday, September 06, 2005

whooo weeee its been a long time since I've posted. A lot has happened. I quit my jobs and have moved to Highland Utah. My parents bought a huge house there and so far it's just my dad, sterling and me living in it. We have no furniture except for a few chairs and a fouton I bought today from D.I. I never thought I would say this but I love Utah. I love the mountains and the open space. San Diego is wonderful but it gets so crowded and expensive! I found out from my chiropractor today that I have wiplash from an accident I was in a while ago. According to him my ligaments were torn and healed incorrectly and if I don't get it taken care of it will be about 10 years or so when the calcium deposits will build up so much that my neck vertebrae will be essentially fused and I will lose motility in my neck. uggg...so I have to do it. We're working on getting the other guy to pay for it though. ok, now for the fun part. my official life plan is to work at a ski resort this winter while I voulenteer at a place that will give me good biology experience and then this summer I want to work in Alaska or Africa or some where cool. Then (and I know this sounds horrible to say but) if I'm not married by then I'll probably enroll in a masters program somewhere in utah, who knows maybe BYU. Well, there it is for now. And yes it is subject to change. Hey on a lighter note I had a good weekend. Mary and Kori came down and we went climbing, floated down the Provo river and skinny dipped in a community hot tub. whoop yeah!!!

1 Comments:

At Mon Sep 12, 05:28:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

holy yes it has been a long time. good thing we are still friends after all that time...i missed you. but now you are back and we can go climb all the time. i love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home