Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Well shoot! I tried updating my blog earlier and I had all these pictures and in detail stories and then when I went to publish all I got was a stupid page cannot be dispayed screen and it was all lost! Why do I still blog? I don't know. I think it's just because all my friends are so far away and I feel like it's the most consistant way to keep in touch. I guess I'll recap the last little while: I went to an awesome bluegrass festival with Sven, and other than that I really have no idea what I've been doing. I think I may be sick or something because I've been sleeping for like 12 hours a night and still feeling tired. Maybe I have west nile. A horse out at market lake died of west nile not to long ago. I've been working, climbing, riding horses, painting houses and learning mason jenning songs on the guitar.

2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 23, 11:12:00 PM MDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Mom,
You might be bored, or it could be the heat. I had the same problem the first few days I was back from Wisconsin. Re the kittens, they are weaned to kitty meat and IMS Kitten food. They were on Goat milk. Danger still likes the goat milk, so I give them everything 2 X a day and spend time pettying them, carrying them outside. They are pretty tame,once I catch them. They run away at first. They think Sterling's bed is there bed now. They snuggle there and sleep all together. Danger brings them upstairs sometimes.
Nice Pic of Sterling's head. MOM
MOM

 
At Fri Aug 25, 04:52:00 PM MDT , Blogger Angela said...

HEY YOU! I am back and so excited to see you in like 4 days! YES! You're in Utah right now, obviously, but I'll see you super soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home