Friday, April 27, 2007

I have some sad news. I think most of you who read this already know, but I just wanted to say that I will miss Blue. She was a good, happy dog. Despite her bad breath I enjoyed having her around. She seemed like a fixture around the Taow's house and was always happily greeting everyone. Rest in Peace Blue...we all miss you :(

On a lighter note, I finally have the correct link for Sterling's blog up. I suggest you all check out the free running video he and his friends made. Sterling is in it and I believe his code name is Juice? Maybe Tang? I don't remember. It's not a professional movie, but it's cool.

3 Comments:

At Sat Apr 28, 04:47:00 PM MDT , Blogger tolman said...

sorry to9 hear about blue , what happed ? any way theys didnt look like your reagler snow tire it was more of a snow/ mude tire so it lookes like a normal tire you know you saw them.

 
At Sat Apr 28, 06:34:00 PM MDT , Blogger William Cobb said...

yeah what happened_ old age_

 
At Sun Apr 29, 01:32:00 AM MDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell us what happened to Blue? I'm sorry to hear about it too.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home