Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's snowing!!! (in an angry tone...not excited). I was supposed to take 30 people planting today. It would have been good to be able to do that. On another note, some really good things happened this week: I lead my first 11 :) and Kona jumped up into the back of the truck on her own for the first time in the 1 year and 3 months that I've had her :) This is very good for those days when she gets really muddy/dirty and I don't want to touch her but I need to get going. It's also good when I'm in a hurry, or have my hands full. ok, that's all for now...I have a stack of paper work to do and no more excuses.

5 Comments:

At Wed Apr 18, 03:06:00 PM MDT , Blogger Angela said...

Jo. I miss you. I wish I could have been there to witness Kona's first step. I'm missing so much!

 
At Wed Apr 18, 05:32:00 PM MDT , Blogger kori said...

hurray for our first 5.11 leads and Kona jumping in the back of the truck and us finding my climbing bag after it fell out!

 
At Thu Apr 19, 03:18:00 PM MDT , Blogger tolman said...

congrats on the 11 that supper cool

 
At Sat Apr 21, 04:26:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

an 11?? what the heck!! what are you guys doing leaving me in the dust!! youre good. congrats...(a little bummed...:)

 
At Sun Apr 22, 10:57:00 AM MDT , Blogger M.climb said...

Nice work Jo. That is such a good feeling when you puxh yourself farther then you have ever pushed before. Also that is a sweet bit about Kona.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home