Wednesday, May 16, 2007

my life

this post might be random and not understandable but then again it just might clear things up for me. My life right now seems very odd to me. I don't feel like it's me. I feel like I'm watching someone else go through things that happen and I often want to stop her from doing certain things or make her do others, but it just doesn't happen. She doesn't like to listen to me. Now usually when my life isn't going exactly how I want it, I take a day off, make some goals and get to work the next day. However I have tried this several times this year with no effect. It seems all the girl wants to do is well nothing really. That's the problem. No motivation. No positive energy. No goals. No routine. No discipline. No responsibilities. No reason to change. I find myself falling back to a mental state that I had in High School. I didn't really care to "better my situation". I feel that it is pointless. I will still go on living whether I be living in debt, wealth, amongst the highest quality gear or Kmart specials, with a gut and cellulite thighs or 13% body fat and a 6 minute mile. life will go on. am i really destined to work an 8-5 for the next 30 years just so I can buy a motor home and spend my retirement on gasoline, cheap bird feeders and post cards from souvenir shops? I guess it's either that or a life time of looking for opportunities to make an easy buck and keep food on the table by milking every welfare program there is. When I live my life for someone else, I never get where I want. When I live for myself I feel selfish and pointless. Solution? Lay in bed all day and eat quesadillas with black beans and corn - blogging and downloading movies/music off line.

5 Comments:

At Thu May 17, 12:37:00 AM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

oh jo- you can really be depressing when you want! holy moly. you have some good points though. Especially about the living for yourself or others...If we all end up working just to buy a motorhome, maybe we can travel around in it together. that wont be so bad will it? we'll see if havasuapi can snap you out of this...or at least be a band-aid for the weekend...:) love you

 
At Thu May 17, 11:27:00 PM MDT , Blogger The Ride Pool said...

Why so blue? Do you need a poem to brighten you? Ok now think about everything you do? I helps everything around you.

You are in a better situation than you think your are, even know you think your situation is bazzar. Debt on your school and car? Feeling like your job won't get you very far? Just remember who your are!

When things look all upside down and everything seems messed up all around. Just remember to put your feet on the ground and make sure to turn that frown upsidedown.

We are here to help you through when you are feeling oh so blue. Just remember that you are one of few and then you will know what to do!

Sterling Cobb

 
At Sat May 19, 05:13:00 PM MDT , Blogger William Cobb said...

i am in belize. we should go on vacation here.

 
At Sat May 19, 08:04:00 PM MDT , Blogger tolman said...

jo jo jo jo , this is not the girl i knew , the girl i knew was allways trying to do her best , change the world and do a hundred things all at once.... well maby that was the problom , i think you are/ where trying to do so much that you just burned out and now you dont want to do anyhting , and hay thats okay take some time for you ,indulge a little , but remember "it is not meet that I should command in all things; for he that is compelled in all things, the same is a slothful and not a wise servant; wherefore he receiveth no reward. Verily I say, men should be anxiously engaged in a good cause, and do many things of their own free will, and bring to pass much righteousness; For the power is in them, wherein they are agents unto themselves. And in as much as men do good they shall in nowise lose their reward."(D&C 58: 26-28) see after a little while you need to get back at it , and you will if i know you like i do. the same thing happened to me after working three jobs all year i needed some veging time and i took it and now im looking at some really good life goals and going after them , im trying to progress in my spirtial steps , and i think you shourl do the same look at your next spirtle step you need to take in life and go after it . love ya hope everything is going well huge con dog for me i miss her talk latter.

 
At Sun May 20, 06:34:00 PM MDT , Blogger M.climb said...

Sometimes nothing is what is needed to realline ones life. It sounds to me more like you need a catalyst for change to stimulate and motivate. Sorry I didn't call you back. I ended up getting my answer to the question I was going to ask so thank you anyways for calling me back. I hope life gains better meaning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home