Monday, October 22, 2007



I went to Utah this weekend for several reasons. First I met with a professor at BYU about a really cool masters project I would LOVE to do. I also put together my mom's new bike (which she LOVES and has already fallen off of). And we all got to go to the black diamond gear swap. A guy there gave me free skis. Plus I got the first 11 climbing holds for the gym we are going to have in our commune.

Friday night we were all hit with bad news. Becky and Mary were climbing in St. George and Becky fell from the top. We had no idea if she was fine, or dead. We were all just waiting for news. So Angela, Brian Hays, Sven, Kona and I decided to go down and see Becky and Mary. I'm really glad we did. Becky will be ok, if you consider a dislocated shoulder, broken collar bone, fractured ribs and damaged spleen ok.

3 Comments:

At Mon Oct 22, 12:59:00 PM MDT , Blogger Best of East Idaho said...

New Blog. I am trying to start this blog up..please check it out - you can win a prize!!

 
At Tue Oct 23, 08:15:00 AM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

jo- love the pics- i havent gotten around to all that yet. thanks for coming down again- i am really glad you guys did. i told becky while you guys were beat boxing with the strobe light in her room - "we have the best friends ever..."
i meant that.

 
At Wed Oct 24, 03:20:00 PM MDT , Blogger Angela said...

jo. I love you. you are a great friend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home