Wednesday, November 10, 2004

My petition to stay another semester went through and I registered for classes. Good news :) for the classes I'm re-taking, I got A's in the labs so I don't have to do them again. That will free up my schedule a lot and make more room for my job that's supposed to take up over 20 hours a week. I'm on an intermural basketball team and we had our first game yesterday. I never really realized how I have no idea how to play basketball! I don't know the names of the positions or what they're supposed to do and I know tons of dumb church basketball game rules and none of the real ones. Oh well though, we won and it's fun to learn.

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 10, 12:01:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

amen on the basketball thing! hha but itsfun...we still on for city of rocks this weekend?? i REALLY want to go...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home