Monday, January 31, 2005

Have you ever been to Utah?...

I think you'd really dig Provo.
well, first off the shift button on my comp sticks like a banchee with a glue gun so i won't be using it. sorry. so saturday i took a test that i bs'ed through most of then angela showed up and we hung out, went sledding at the dunes and she headed to her grandma's in idaho falls. i went bowling with my bro, his friends and my roommates. by the way i won a jamba in a bet against janessa. i got a whoppin' 90...or maybe it was 95 but it doesn't matter it was higher than hers so i won. gosh i hate not capitolizing i's. Maybe I'll just do it anyways. Alex gave me a ride down to idaho falls that night and I went to church with Angela, her sisters and grandma. It was fun to be there where everyone knew her mom and was so excited that they were all Gayle's kids. After church we ate dinner, and drove down to Provo. This morning we woke up at 6am and went swimming in the BYU pool. It feels so different here. There are so many more people and everyone dresses nicer and everything is just bigger and more. I feel like I've been out in the middle of no where for years...
After swimming lindsey swiped her card for us to get into the all-you-can-eat place. I haven't seen that much food in a long time. I had tons of fruit, a cinnamon & sugar bagel, and omlette, hashbrowns, an english muffin and juice. It was soo good. Then we got some more food at the grocery store and went back to Ferns. I showered, we got ready for the day and came up to campus to meed lindsey for lunch. Now we're in a computer lab in the library. Things feel so different here with all the people. I'm missing 3 days of school but I'm going to try to stay caught up on line. Sam comes in tonight at 2am. I really don't know who I'm telling this to. I'm here with Angela, Fern, Randy and Karah. I talk to my brother all the time and so I guess I can dedicate this blog update to Mary and Sven. (unless there are other people who read this thing and never comment. If this is true you should start commenting!) Anyways, I'm really going to miss my friend Angela. I have absolutely no idea where I'll be when she gets back but I'm sure we'll still be best friends. We(Fern, Angela and I) 've even got the beginnigs of a trip already planned for when she gets back. I'm so glad she's serving a mission though. It will probably be something I will always look up to her for doing.

2 Comments:

At Mon Jan 31, 11:10:00 PM MST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo
It is indeed sad that no one commented on your blog. I'm glad you had fun with the Hatches. They're a blast, huh? I got to hang w/ them at New Years and they're a riot. Awesome family. It's toobad we didn't get to hang this weekend, other than Wingers. Hope Utah's a fun trip, I'll see ya in a couple of days. I meant to tell you I love your hair and I think it's cute! Will you commit to having cute hair for the rest of your life? Haha. Commitment pattern.
Love ya,

Jami

 
At Sat Feb 12, 04:44:00 PM MST , Blogger William Cobb said...

personally, i don't ever use the shift button. it get's to be annoying.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home