Thursday, June 01, 2006

WAAAA HOOOOO!!!
I just got through telling Mary about why I can't put pictures and stuff up and decided to try one more time and ahhah! It works. I'm so happy. Well, I'm just at work...again. I'm supposed to work about 12 hours a day but I never do. The other day we took Kori's mom rock climbing. It was fun. She made it all the way to the top of the 5.8 at Paramount. I saw her today though, she said she was really sore. Unfortunately my camera is at home so my pictures cannot be posted right now. However I do have a work camera so I'll take some really quick. I just got my hair cut last night and it's probably the most reserved hair cut I've had in a while. The sun is starting to rise so early and set so late. It didn't set till almost 10pm last night and I woke up at 6:30am and thought I was late to work it was so light. I love it. Anyways I just tried like 10 times to post pictures and I keep getting the 'server cannot be found' page. I QUIT!

2 Comments:

At Fri Jun 02, 06:41:00 PM MDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo!! i am so excited to hear from you!!! keep trying on those pictures. that is SO cute you took kori's mom climbing. AH i love it. hahah. i am SUPER excited for you to come on the 10th. i will come see you for SURE....miss you josie. and i love the sun staying up too.

 
At Fri Jun 02, 06:42:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

sorry, that last post was mine...i dont know why it signed in weird

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home