Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well, I decided (more like AmeriCorps told me I had to) to make a schedule for the rest of the year planning out how many hours per month, week and day I need to work to get my 1700 hours in. It really sucks! I have to work every work day from now until December 15th plus 2 Saturdays in October and 2 in November. I start to get annoyed then I slow down and think about what I am saying. I feel soo pampered. I'm actually upset and think it sucks to have to work every work day? Don't most people have to do that? I don't like being in an office, but it is nice to be out of the weather when it gets cold. I'll just have to plan my days according to the weather.
I made more plum fruit leather today. I don't think I put enough sugar in it though because some of it is really sour. I guess that's ok though, if that's what you like. I think the biggest problem is that because it's in the form of fruit roll ups, I don't think if it as plums/prunes. I have had soo much today...too much if you know what I mean.

1 Comments:

At Tue Sep 26, 06:44:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

hahah careful of those plums and prunes....i live with you and share a bathroom! hahaha and good job figuring out links...its great eh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home