Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I would just like to bring everyone's attention to the fact that the ad banner on the top of my blog picks out key words from my posts and advertises accordingly. Sometimes they are really bizarre ads. Some times they have good deals though. I wonder if I wanted to get good deals on climbing gear, camping gear, kayaks, or look for free food, I could just type it here on my blog and I would get solicited with useful ads. I also wonder what would happen if I posted things like "I have a toe that looks like a dried blueberry" Well, here it goes...

I have friends looking for jobs.
I want free easy money.
I want cheap gear.
I want better gas mileage.
I don't want to work anymore.
I want to travel cheap.
I want free food.
I want sunny weather.
I want my armpit to not hurt anymore.
And most of all I don't want to be in charge of the volunteers anymore!

This feels a bit like writing to Santa...only I feel like this will work a little better.

5 Comments:

At Wed Sep 13, 01:53:00 PM MDT , Blogger tolman said...

Let me know if that works cause if it dose I want in , and remember Santa is real as long as you believe in him……at least that’s what my mom says
tolman

 
At Wed Sep 13, 06:16:00 PM MDT , Blogger William Cobb said...

well the ads went like this: "build a cheap horse corral" and "are you a slacker mom?"

i don't think i fit into either catergory. but thanks for trying.

 
At Wed Sep 13, 10:11:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

remember how angela never belived in santa and ruined it for all her elementary friends?! good luck on your ads...i'll keep checking, because i am one of those friends who needs a job...

 
At Thu Sep 14, 10:20:00 AM MDT , Blogger tolman said...

im really hoping for good whether, its kind of dark over hear and sprinkled a little this morning but nothing enought to notice so lets hope it stays that way this week end

 
At Thu Sep 14, 12:02:00 PM MDT , Blogger Angela said...

"I want to be a TA on Mesoamerica"-- I was looking for that one. Just kidding! So I don't think my mom is going to be up there this weekend. Bummer. I really want to see my grandma again also. I was thinking that they will probably fly into SLC and I can get a ride up with them when they do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home