Tuesday, September 19, 2006


I found out today that AmeriCorps forgot to add my July hours into the count and I'm only 66 hours behind. Whew! I still have some catching up to do, but no where near what I thought. Hmmm...other news. I want shoes....These ones. So if any one can find a size 8 for under $100, I'm in. I am also looking for five ten climbing shoes that suit my fancy. However I cannot decide on line and there is only 1 store in I.F. that carries them. I guess I'll have to go out of town for a shopping trip. How uncharacteristic but fun!

4 Comments:

At Wed Sep 20, 07:24:00 AM MDT , Blogger tolman said...

It was nice to get on my blog this morning and see that you had said hi , well I don’t know about the Burton shoes but ill check to see if we get pro deal on them , and we did order those draws for you so there on there way . And on the 27 when we go down to UT I know some great places that carry a good verity of 5.10 shoes .

 
At Wed Sep 20, 09:36:00 AM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

YEAH JO! i am so glad that you are only 66 hours behind instead of 200. that means more time to play with ME! even though, i need to find a job, and soon. you little shopper, shopping away your life...i mean, you ARE from california

 
At Wed Sep 20, 03:41:00 PM MDT , Blogger Angela said...

JO-- that is one FAT mistake! Good thing it's only 66. That's just an extra week 1/2 of work instead of a month. It was fun to see you this weekend. I am as excited for you to get new climb shoes as you are. :) Are you going to get the new Burton boots? those are cool! Do you still have click-ins? I haven't even seen your new board!

 
At Wed Sep 20, 06:44:00 PM MDT , Blogger William Cobb said...

hi jo. rabbitstick is fun. i had to come back to the berg for a meeting though so i'm killing time on blogs. i posted some pump pics on blogger. im going to be making sandals and i've already buchered a sheep and learned how to process the meat. basic anatomy is what it's like. go see my blogger and let me know what u think. thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home