Monday, October 02, 2006

fun in the sun. love weekends full of sun, water, rock, friends and food. lately i have not really felt like myself. something needs to change. that's part of why i just want to move away. some where far away and just start everything over. i've done it tons of times before and it's refreshing. i just want all of you to know though that after thinking about it for a really long time i have decided to stay in idaho for another year. for the first time i think i have found friends that are not replaceable. (not to say that any of you that don't live in idaho are replaceable...if you're not in idaho you are the one who moved away from me!) plus i feel kind of like i would be running away from life. i have always wanted stability in my life and it's about time i dealt with it. i just need to figure out why i always have this internal pull feeling. like a type of frustration, but not really. i've always thought i could get whatever i wanted out of life. i wanted to work as hard as i could every day until i reached my goal. my previous goals seemed to have been forgotten or fallen apart and now my goal is just to find a goal. i know this probably makes no sense to anyone, but i'm going to post it anyways.

4 Comments:

At Mon Oct 02, 01:35:00 PM MDT , Blogger tolman said...

Well I am glad I am not replicable but I hope with what we have it will help you figure out what you want and give you goals to work towards , I think our friends are great and for the first time in my life I think I have a group of friends I would not want to let go , and I would and do respect .
Remember with out goals in your life you have no direction and life with out direction is scare so if there is anything I can do to help you figure you out let me know.

 
At Mon Oct 02, 02:04:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

JO! i am glad youre staying in idaho!~ i know how you feel about wanting stability but also feeling a pull to run every time stability starts to show up...its a strange internal battle...but whatever is making you feel not yourself, i hope you figure it out. and who you are right now, i like. and things will get better- i mean look on the bright side- you have a new dresser! its exciting to put clothes away. ha

 
At Mon Oct 02, 03:58:00 PM MDT , Blogger j:) said...

WAHOO fish tacos!! i'm so happy you decided to stay in idaho! You are one of my irreplaceable friends too. we'll figure things out. I love who you are right now, hope you never change Jo. I'm way pumped your going to run a half marathon in March

 
At Mon Oct 02, 04:35:00 PM MDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*WARNING! CHEESY COMMENT AHEAD*
Jo,
There is only one thing that is constant in this life and it's the Gospel. Doesn't matter where you are, who you're with, where you work, play, whatever. If you feel like you've forgotten your goals, try reading your patriarchal blessing. Pray. I know that you can accomplish whatever goals you set out for yourself. You're one tough cookie! Just be true to yourself, and your father in Heaven. Easy right? :) I'd call but..$$$. Best of luck. Idaho has been good to you.

that last part sounds like i'm signing your yearbook

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home