Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I went jogging today...and yesterday...and I plan on going tomorrow. Yes, this is jo. I have officially begun my training for the IronMan race I want to do when I'm 29. I know it's a long time to plan, but I'm only motivated to work out when I'm training for something and this insures me 5 years. Here's my plan: Train for 1/2 marathons for 6 months, then bump it up to full marathons for another 6 months, then train for swimming for 1 year, then biking 1 year, then triathalons for 1 year and then a whole year for the IronMan. I do however expect my training plan to change as I learn more about training for this type of thing and I'm sure I'll have some type of life obstical that will get in the way of part of it...but that's my plan. Also, I got my hair cut...and we're planning on shaving the cat soon.

9 Comments:

At Tue Oct 10, 12:03:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

haha i love that training plan- i am in! good luck. i am so proud of you for getting up and running in the mornings. soon i will need to do that again too. once i decide i can run again :) cant wait to shave the cat...hehe

 
At Tue Oct 10, 02:34:00 PM MDT , Blogger tolman said...

shave the cat? mmmmm!!!! well i have to say the hole iorn man thing way hot cause you know " any girl that looks that good and dose and likes the out doors is hot" ha ha ha i.s.j.

 
At Tue Oct 10, 07:37:00 PM MDT , Blogger William Cobb said...

so how short is your hair now? and an iron man race in 5 years? sounds intense.

all i do is stretch in the mornings. hehe

 
At Wed Oct 11, 12:20:00 AM MDT , Blogger tolman said...

well i do have to say your hair is shorter i saw it in mare's blog pic

 
At Wed Oct 11, 08:24:00 AM MDT , Blogger Hammy said...

Oh, SNAP! Your hair is shorter. That is cool. Do you like it? Shaving the cat reminded me of Bio-Dome when they shave the dog. "Shave poochie poochie, Shave poochie poochie."

 
At Wed Oct 11, 11:08:00 AM MDT , Blogger Angela said...

Jo, your hair is hot. Just thought I tell ya.

 
At Wed Oct 11, 01:31:00 PM MDT , Blogger Fern said...

saw your hair too. It's cute! I'd also like to see a picture of the cat shaved, please.

 
At Thu Oct 12, 10:55:00 AM MDT , Blogger kori said...

Hey jo, your hair looks way cute on you. I'm stoked you doing the IronMan, i'll do it with you! if you can get into running, then i can learn how to swim. we'll just have to make sure i have a personal lifegaurd or little, arm floaties hahaha!

 
At Thu Oct 12, 12:28:00 PM MDT , Blogger Fern said...

How is the adsense thing working out for you... Have you ever gotten a paycheck?? I'm curious to know, we might give it a go.

(my goodness I am clever, I haven't rhymed in forever!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home