Thursday, November 11, 2004

Yesterday I found some time in between my classes to go to the gym and ran into Sven. It was a nice day outside and he convinced me to go running with him if I could set the pace and he picked the route...so yeah I ran the farthest that I have ever ran in my life yesterday! I am wasted. Suprisingly though my shoulders and lower back are more sore than my legs. Don't get me wrong though my legs are plenty tired. We basically ran the route that we rode our bikes on for the triathalon but we didn't take that extra loop and instead of going down that big hill we took a right and went past the water tower. Sven said it was about 6 miles. Which I know is not that big of a deal for all of my friends who are training for marathons but I'm not!
Today was pretty normal for a thursday. I've decided that I'm one of the most predictable people ever. I literally do the same thing on the same days and am about the same amount of time late to the same things and get the same grades on the same kinds of tests, eat the same foods and do the same things to relax everyday. Oh well though I guess it just means I've found a niche I like. For FHE we wrote things about eachother and a lot of people said I was spontaneous. I guess I fooled them.

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 11, 01:10:00 PM MST , Blogger Angela said...

hey dude-- it's annie-may. . .I just wanted to say that I LOVE YOUR BLOG, ahhh. I feel like eventhough I can't talk to you everyday, at least I know what you're doing. About the running thing-- I totally know what you mean. I can't seem to get out of a 4-5 mile rut. I ran with Lindsey last week and she was mad about a boy and she was BOOKIN' it! Holy cow, I thought I was going to pass out! woo ta woo. I am going to call you tonight, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home