Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hello hello hello, well a few things have happened since my last post. After all, It's been a week. I gave my first lesson in Relief Society on Sunday so my Saturday mostly consisted of me stressing out about that and a little bit of raquet ball that I didn't really get into. Last week I left one of my favoite pairs of shoes on the van we take out to horseback riding. I went to the lost and found but they weren't there. They're kind of old so I have a feeling they just got thrown away...bummer :(
Monday I went to classes, worked out, studied and went to idaho falls with an FHE brother. We went to the pet shop and I got more crickets for my lizard, a new heat lamp (this one's red and makes my room look cool at night) and a sucker fish to help keep the tank clean. Tuesday morning I was riding my bike to class and I was like 100 ft away from the building in the parking lot when I got hit by a car. I have a few dumb bruises and my front tire on my bike' s screwed up. I was pretty bummed. They did a police report and I missed my class.
The past couple of days I've just been catching up on homework and this guy named Adam came up to visit. He's a friend of Fern and Ty's. Him and Kori get along well.

2 Comments:

At Thu Mar 03, 08:33:00 PM MST , Blogger Randy Row said...

Carrie Jo!! I can't believe you got hit by a fryckin car!! That's actually something still on my to do list... I hope you get well soon... or something!! Too bad about the Vans-- that sucks!

 
At Fri Mar 04, 12:17:00 AM MST , Blogger William Cobb said...

i with i could make a diagram that good in microsoft paint.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home