Monday, October 03, 2005

Well this weekend turned out a little differently than I thought it would. I'm so tired right now I hope I can remember everything correctly. I got to Idaho really really late last night and tried to sleep in but the place I was staying at got noisy at about 7 am and stayed that way until I finally dragged myself out of bed at 11:30. So this weekend Kason didn't come down (I heard he was sick) Scott never called back, I think things started going better with Randy and his girlfriend because he never called either, Brian bailed on us because of priesthood and the girls he brought down weren't really into hanging out with his little sisiter. Anyways it ended up being Jed, Kori and me biking on Saturday, and just Kori, Karah and I that night. It was fun though we went biking up American Fork Canyon and since no one had been there before we just picked a trail and went for it. Well the one we picked went straight up the mountain for about 3 hours. It was gorgeous though. With fall coming all the leaves were turning and the views were amazing. So after about 3 hours of very physically demanding hill climbing I thought I was going to die. My thighs were burning, my calfs were burning and worst of all my throat! I thought I was going to tear it out it hurt so bad. Not to mention the fact that I was soo hungry! So we decided to head donw and different trail, realized we were meerly climbing higher up the mountian! Then we turned around and went back the same way we came. Jed jumped a sweet log. That night Kara, Kori and I made tin foil dinners, brownies, virgin margaritas and sat in the hot tub. Then Sven, Brian and Amy joined us. It was a fun night. The next day (sun) we listened to conference and did a little rock climb in American Fork Canyon. Then I packed up my stuff and headed up here to Idaho. Right now I'm at the fitness center and probably taking too long at the computer. I'm a little worried about the kittens. Sterling doesn't really feed them. I'll have to call periodically.
Well I better go
P.S. Fern I've been trying to call you...sorry I didn't leave a message...call me some time :)

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 03, 03:20:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

Hey JO- sounds like a fun weekend. i feel like i havent biked or climbed forEVER...even though its only been a couple weeks...anyhoo, idaho huh? i heard you had a job up there...does this mean you'll be gone when i get back?? sad day! what about moab??? i will try and call you...mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home