Friday, June 01, 2007

"freedom's the ability to feel love for everyone"

Well I guess you could say I'm free to feel love for everyone. But what I'm trying to say is that I'm single again...and no this is not a call for people to set me up on blind dates. I'd like to be single for a while and enjoy the freedom.

I ran into my supervisor today in the break room. He brought to my attention that he hasn't seen me for over a month...he said that he knew I'd been working through word of mouth. He'd talk to other people and they'd say "oh Jo's doing this for me tomorrow" or "hey Jo brought volunteers yesterday and things went well". He couldn't really say much about my work ethic because of that but I think he got a false impression of it because some days I send volunteers when I'm not there. Like yesterday he mentioned my volunteers helping trap geese...I was in City of Rocks climbing.

I feel like I'm slowly getting back to my old self.

2 Comments:

At Sat Jun 02, 07:07:00 PM MDT , Blogger Mary Grace said...

hahaah HOORAY jo, you ARE getting back to yourself. and that is pretty funny about work...ha.
ps. thanks for the mason plug

 
At Sun Jun 03, 11:15:00 AM MDT , Blogger William Cobb said...

being able to rock climb AND get your volunteers to work at the same time is called working "smarter." :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home