Friday, November 12, 2004

New Web Page :)

ok, I'm still going to be updating my blog but I want everyone to check out the begginings of my new web page...it still has a lot of kinks to work out, but it takes me a long time to change things on it and I'll just have to get it done a little at a time. The "present" button will take you here, to my blog and the "photos" button leads to brians photo album (which is awesome. If you haven't explored it you should). Inside brian's album there's a Jo section that I'll be making my album in. Yes, in case you haven't noticed my web page is basically a parasite on Brians. It's cheaper this way for me and it's just easier. So check it out at jo.theworldofbrian.com or carriejo.theworldofbrian.com :)

I'm swimming in my first swim meet this afternoon and I'm nervous. I was just getting confident when my good friend Janet from high school called and when I told her she laughed and asked "Carrie, do you even know how to swim?" I told her to shut up and assured her that between Alex, Angela and my beggining swimming class that I could kick her trash in the pool (she swam in high school) but secretly inside I just hope I don't come in last. One of my roommates is swimmng the same race that I am. I hope I beat her too. She used to be a lifeguard but never swims now, just sits home and watches t.v.

2 Comments:

At Fri Nov 12, 08:59:00 AM MST , Blogger Angela said...

CJ: That ending comment made me laugh out loud in the computer lab! That was hillarious! I hope you do well too. I woke up this morning thinking about it (i have no idea why though). GOOD LUCK! :)

 
At Tue Nov 16, 05:21:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

JO!! haha good luck on the swim meet- i am sure yyou could kick MY trash....haha i suck at swimming! and good job on your 6 miles the other day! thats one of my favorite loops! we'll have to do it this weekend when I COME UP!! ahaha are you boarding this weekend with me at targhee? i'll be there. with goggles on. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home