Monday, November 29, 2004

Thanksgiving break was awesome. California is sunny and beautiful as usual. Renting a car was fun. I really like having the freedom to go where ever I want in a reliable vehicle. I don't know if I would have appreciated it as much though if I hadn't been there so many times without one. We got to go to mexico, hollywood, san diego and hemet. I left my camera in Lizettes car so I can't post any pictures of the trip yet. It set me really far back on my homework though, so I better go.

2 Comments:

At Mon Nov 29, 10:03:00 AM MST , Blogger Angela said...

JOsiE: Sorry that I didn't call you back last night. I was somewhat of a narcaleptic (sp?) and I kept falling asleep everywhere-- I haven't felt that sick in a long time! I hope you get caught up!

 
At Mon Nov 29, 06:55:00 PM MST , Blogger Mary Grace said...

JO!~ glad you had fun in california!! that sounds like a blast- i wish i had been there, but this stupid money thing had to get in the way...i hate how its somehow associated with everything we do....interesting! anywys good luck with classes and all that stuff- miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home